2013年2月26日星期二

the super gorgeous color rippers those chi hair tools turbo

Sakura is rubbed his eyes, pulled the hint of smile, but this time, a smile or something, simply lost its meaning. "Ah ... In fact, from the first time I saw the Atobe students since I knew chi iron Jun like you, I was in fantasy to that front-line., so now, I do not there is no thought ... "

"Atobe students is very beautiful, very good, very brave, and the only way perfect girls are most suitable for chi monarch from the outset, and I just want to quietly watching chi monarch., Perhaps the beginning I thought to do neither competitor of the students, but now I found that, even if no matter how hard they try, no use ...... "she knew from seeing the moment you gentle, indulgent, jealous, worried.

Echizen chi flat iron, will never show this side, and only in front of her, will be a different person.Long been destined to the results of the game, there is no longer necessary to continue.This time, let chi great time.Looked like people to be happy like."Please do not worry about me, now see there will be some sad ... but soon ...... will better." Sakura is looked up, red wine pupil carries full firm "So, you Do not leave the chi monarch, you make him happy. "

没有评论:

发表评论