2013年1月9日星期三

christian louboutin pigalle glitter does a beautiful job

A time in the past, the last program I and Pei Xiao Song, finally our turn, christian louboutin boots falls, I will let the Pei Xiao station in Christian Louboutin in Taichung protrusions of the round table, remain aloof from the world, be spotlessly clean, and I from two building sits directly to have vertical well swing, on both sides of the rope is wrapped with a cane, inserts the full colored flowers, my bare feet, fiber white bare feet in the air slowly shook, arm bells tinkling sound, my sister was sitting in the back of our piano accompaniment.

Woman: a first quarter moon floating in the wind like silent riddles I want your heart and in midair icing male: christian louboutin sneakers moon left cloud like the starry hold you miss me: you can't do anything female was Christian Louboutin through to feel like a heart rain how much memory you have not back: I love wandering male body or is your fate for us to experience love mystery woman: no wind no star no days no boy: without you there is no respiratory female: we are in the Moonlight: looking towards Christian Louboutin. The man: love makes two people know female: well woman: separate or phase polymerization: is a beautiful man: I want to love you in ten thousand years together: we are the moonlight and write Christian Louboutin Future Diary nothing will go with the wind night after night keep your daughter: Daughter: dawn dark moon: I miss you a: I love you sound clean, clear, not including an impurity, sing this song when, with some slightly deep, and Christian Louboutin gentle in a hoarse voice and with my voice, even with perfect, the song's sugary love happy, romantic, warm and perfectInterpretation of the most incisive, now under the stage all seemed bathed in the wind, under the bright moonlight, watching clouds in my past, the full moon, forget the days and the existence......

I looked down at it is looking at my Pei Xiao, gave christian louboutin wedding shoes a look of smile, Christian Louboutin managed to spin, put my arms firmly from the air, a back fall on the table, my sister also got up, my left hand was holding her, holding the right hand of Pei Xiao, together to the table down a standard gentleman ceremony, feel that there are several burning eyes at my veil, raised his head moment, I saw the white maple purple eyes now full of confusion, another was the last to three thousand two hundred silver with the fox master handsome lad, and the last shift the eye was once saved my LAN night, Christian Louboutin is what person, how will appear here, but Christian Louboutin see me at that time, I was disfigured, Christian Louboutin should not recognize me, I smiled politely, then go, let into the background, leaving my sister person chair overall situation.

没有评论:

发表评论