2013年1月28日星期一

your wise eyes in ghd mk4 hair straightener

I laughed, people have weaknesses and shortcomings, I also the shortcomings of his people, and how to blame others.I understand now, everyone has their own reasons, others cannot be accused of."I also toss for a long time, no way, forced, finally feel that your home......I have inherited."ghd voice some kid, "I dare not tell you, be afraid you feel me......Nausea.In fact, I also feel sick.I hate myself, so many great books, white read!But do not so, then what?One has to date.Division of apricot, you blame me?Is it right? Feel sick?"

He smiled, secretly pulled me by the hand, "I wish I were ah, no one else."I did not speak, do not think about it.Well, anyway, his wife will soon enter, ghd purple twenty-one, pro set.There are various vaudeville stalls, I don't see, go to market, but GHD took me to stop, "Oh, there are blown sugar, twelve animals have, I belong to the dog, you are a pig, I go to buy a to."He be jubilant to get away, I drank sound, "don't go!"He was frightened jump, turned to look at me.

ghd hair straighteners looked at my face, "don't like it, I don't buy."Two people walked in silence, "I'm sorry."I whispered.He squeezed my hand, "it does not matter, you look pale, is it right? Comfortable?Why don't we go back."I nodded, sit on the car.Fireworks, firecrackers, noisy clusters of red lanterns, conspicuous window, this is your house.I have heard of GHD's new wife is the daughter of the governor Li, Wang, next door.Interestingly, the matchmaker is Mr. Lin.I wondered if the marriage is the pile what kind of trading.I found the first GHD has a hard time, he married the girl, there must be a major cause of.In fact, he is very poor, with their marriage deal.I am, I will do so, as long as the forced me to that name.

没有评论:

发表评论