2013年1月31日星期四

one of the greatest ghd gold

What a big house, was admitted for about two stone rockery ghd nz lane, there is a space between.Left frontal said: No fragrance; right and flat book: vertical Chui ling.Along the way go, see in front of a vertical stone Rubi, To Yuichi kiosk attached to the foot, said Qinfang booths, booth made flow cup canal.Into the inside, GHD plane is the courtyard, Li Erniang leads me to be used to one's ways, left and right one into another ghd, finally stopping in a few big house before the door, she asked GHD a round-faced girl: "Pei Ju, lady in the room?"Called the Pei Ju little girl replied: "in, just GHD dinner, do not."Then, our eyes to me, I hasten to low head.Li Erniang and I are waiting outside, he advanced to the septum, a little while, and selected curtain, call me in.

I slowly head half up front, the couch top sat ghd lady in purple robes, wearing flower, comb Phoenix bun, pick a purple crystal ornaments hairpin, although not much, but deep body with a noble gas.She stared at me, slowly end cover bell asked: "what is it?"

I heard, as gas, I beg true, why?I am straight from the ghd purple waist to knees, said: "the lady may see other call flower, but little was brought up strict, begging is begging, would rather starve, also do not steal other people's things.In order to herself, steals a nor peace of mind."

没有评论:

发表评论