2013年9月9日星期一

www.tcbrmls.com ray ban sunglasses owe48

Guo mouth and said: should, ought to. Yisow on me: husband's brother, put your phone used. I dare not from, obediently pay out the phone. Yisow put the phone in his hand, a few Yang Yang, said: ray ban aviator sunglasses remark, all the evidence, the whole existence here, or bring it up to eleven cross-checks ? Lo Lo Kwok mouth and two looked at each other in unison and asked: What is the evidence ? Yisow Road : ray ban prescription sunglasses really what does it cry, I am not called ray ban prescription sunglasses convinced. ray ban prescription sunglasses Not afraid to tell the truth, this nike shox morning, my husband's brother 's phone to get information and ray ban prescription sunglasses hair, I read out the information to ray ban prescription sunglasses listen.

Lo Lo Kwok mouth with two jumps scared to hear the meat, noodles, such as ashes, silent. Yisow has said: lie spread of stories make me like three year olds screw around. ray ban wayfarer sunglasses There anything to say today ? Two Lo Lo said: Lady, my back is really our mistakes. Guo mouth also said: brothers and sisters, I did not dare the next time, whether face to face not face to face, to ensure call you ' brothers and sisters '. Yisow said: I do not listen ray ban prescription sunglasses stuff. Two Lo Lo said: How would the lady to forgive me ? Yisow not answer him, but Guo mouth and said: Dabo Zi, let me ask you, stomach hurt when you woke up this morning ?

Yisow said: yo, that you are hurt, really in unison, like an appointment like. Why would you hurt ? Two snails snails afraid Guo mouth let slip, not for their own Yuan Huang, the moment rushing said : He is eating a mouth -nosed half of the apple, so the stomach will hurt. Yisow shouted: ray ban prescription sunglasses did not ask you, who you are interrupted for ? Two Lo Lo said: ray ban prescription sunglasses exclaimed, then interposed. Guo mouth busy: right right right, this morning, eat a small Shen 's half apple, back to the dorm to hurt my stomach. Think it is strange rotten apples, not to eat.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论